Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Obedience from within......


January 17th


"Obedience is the greatest lesson and comes from moving in the direction of listening to your heart and honoring your soul's work."


the wisdom of Mary Magdalene


Mary, I’ve been ill, tired, frustrated and not connected to you or my guides. I feel detached, lonely and sad. I want to be with you, connected and inspired. I’m tired of my own obsessive thoughts.


Please relieve me of myself and this bondage I am in and use me for your work and for the service I am called to be in the world. Please help me as I surrender to you and my guides.


“My dear child and friend,


There are many challenges, struggles and obstacles along your path. The gifts come from overcoming. Overcoming happens when it happens. You must trust the journey and as you come to us consistently with the discipline and willingness of a servant wanting to please and honor her Master, his Guiding Light, the fragments of gold, of wisdom, of joy and of inspiration will be bestowed mercifully.


Obedience is your greatest lesson. To obey means to move in the direction and listen to what is guided from within. As you obey these stirrings inside your heart and soul, your lessons will be complete.


Each obeying of our guidance and each honoring of your own intuitive voice will bring you in the direction of authentic joy, peace and service and your destiny will be complete.


Cleansing and releasing come first.


Welcoming and honoring what is known from within is next.


Blessing others with mercy, generosity and kindness will follow.


You are never alone.”


No comments: