Tuesday, November 17, 2009


There is great wisdom in fear when you embrace and honor it.

wisdom of Mary Magdalene

I feel frustrated about a group of women whom I judge to be controlling and cliquey. There is part of me that wants to fit in and part of me that does not want to fit with them at all. I bring my fear and my frustration to my guides and ask for comfort.

Mary and my guides say,

“We bless your fear. We bless you. Fear is a great gift for you. Fear is the source of most unconscious choices and behaviors that harm. Fear is the source of potential unrealized and destinies unexpressed. Fear is the foundation of so many losses; losses of those unable and unwilling to honor the deepest calling within. Fear often keeps us from the most profound kindnesses and guidance within.

When you are willing to embrace your fear, experience its wisdom and allow yourself to befriend it, movement and transformation will happen.

There is a settling into your soul when you allow fear to bless you. There is a shift in power and energy as fear is exposed and loved. There is wisdom, perspective, compassion and courage that is born from the joy filled connection with fear. Embrace fear.

Breathe into the places you’ve avoided and resisted. Allow the energy to transform to courage, wisdom, clarity and mercy. Use the energy to move you forward.

We bless your fear.

We bless your journey.”

No comments: