Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ancient, Divine Resources are available to you....

October 6th

When you invoke the presence of ancient resources, they will be given to you.

Wisdom of Mary Magdalene

I have a legal issue to decide today. I feel some anxiety and not sure what to do. I bring this to my guides. I have this belief and it is that all the guides that have assisted me and brought me here will continue to guide me along the way.

“Remember to pause, breathe and call us in. All the guides that have walked with you through the struggles, the sabotaging, the healing and the pain are with you now. Remember to pause, breathe and invoke their presence.

All the guides, the angels, and the ancient resources that wait for you to gaze upon them and open to their knowing, guidance and wisdom are at wait right now. Remember to pause, breathe and open to them.

When you invoke their assistance in living your life purpose, they respond. When you surrender and open to ancient guides waiting to serve your Divine destiny, they respond.

We are here for you. We respond to your call. We await your request for assistance. All is well.”

No comments: