Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sensitive Spirits and Ancestral Healing

I think that those of us so sensitive often carry the pain and wounds of our families, our culture and our times. We must care deeply for our sensitive spirits and trust all to our Divine Source, seeking support and breathing deeply into the strength of the earth. Blessings, Sally

June 13th

We carry wounds for our ancestors and there is a time to let these go.

Wisdom of Mary Magdalene

I woke up feeling sad. There is someone that I feel jealous of for a couple of reasons. I feel hurt, shame and left out. It’s been challenging for me. My self-esteem is attached outwardly to this situation and I feel powerless to change my belief and feelings. Mary says,

“The places of our greatest struggles are the places of our greatest gifts. Embrace these challenges, these struggles. Hold them close and near to your heart. Breathe into them. They will lead you deeply inside to the place of an original hurt, a message and you will understand.

It is in these places that grace and mercy will join you. You have the healing power to transform the age-old memory and belief, one that your ancestors passed down to you and that you have been holding for them all.

Spirit asks us to be healed in order that we are able to offer healing to other people. Breathe into this place and trust that as you release the old, even your ancestors will be healed.”

No comments: