Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Surrender attachments and embrace our deepest desires

I'm aware of the call to surrender each day. I surrender my way in service of another perspective and a Spiritual Perspective. I surrender who I thought I could count on consistently and replace this desire for connection with a closer spiritual connection and I surrender expectations of others in service of my attachment to a Spiritual Source. In doing so, I go within. I can trust that my deepest desires and passions are a form of communication from my own Higher Power and I follow this energy from inside my own heart and soul.

October 2011

If you want to be of service to others, pay homage to your deepest desires.

Wisdom of Mary Magdalene

“There are so many ways that the wounding of the collective seeps into the religious and cultural learning of each generation. Learning to honor and embrace that which you feel passion for is something you are learning. The learning or relearning of this comes from messages received out of woundedness. ‘You should think of others first. You should work, work, work to get ahead. You should do what you are told.’

These messages will eventually cover the more innate and cellular beliefs about passion and service. Eventually we forget our passion and desire for service and try to do the right thing and be good.

Listen now. Honor your passions above all else. Pay attention to that which gives you joy and fulfillment. Remember your desire to serve and contribute to others will be fed by that which you feel the most passion and joy. It is in knowing, embracing and fully honoring these innate yearnings inside that all else falls into place.

Your desires fulfilled allow for more service to others. When you honor your deepest passions, you are free to share your greatest gifts with others. Your commitment to live from within and inviting fulfillment creates abundance and guidance for others to do the same.

Abundance comes from within. Honoring and sharing from within is fed by your own passions and joy. Embracing and loving from within begin with embracing your deepest desires.

If you want to be of service, pay homage to your deepest desires. If you want to bless others, invite blessing of your deepest desires.”

No comments: