Monday, August 13, 2012

Soul Partners


When I experience discomfort with an interaction with someone I know or a stranger I meet, I choose to hold the interaction with a divine perspective. As I daily surrender myself to a spiritual journey and commit to continued growth and maturation, I know Spirit allows for this healing to sometimes come in unexpected ways. It takes conscious courage to consistently look within for what is being mirrored to me when I am triggered, angered or disturbed. Many blessings to all of us who choose this courageous path of responsibility, co-creation and emotional/spiritual intelligence. 

August 16th                                                                           

Trust the souls that come your way that touch you deeply. They bring a unique offering and gift for you.
Wisdom of Mary Magdalene


“This is part of your purpose. Tell others all the answers are within. Seek deeply within yourself and trust the places that speak to you. Seek deeply within yourself your own voice and whispers. Seek deeply within yourself the desires that inspire and move you.

Connect with people, places and experience that move you deeply and create gratitude and clarity for you in your life.

Look for the souls that you know deep within.

Welcome the souls who touch you deeply. You will see in their eyes that they know you too.

Trust this connection.

Trust this knowing.

Trust this seeing.

Each connection that moves you from within has a gift for you on your Soul’s journey to healing and maturity. Look for the gifts and offer your gifts to them as well.”


No comments: