Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1st

All the angels, saints and soul partners in the universe are waiting to respond to your requests.

Wisdom of Mary Magdalene

Today I have this strong sense of being held and loved by my spiritual guides and soul partners. They just wait to love me and respond to my requests. As the beginning of the year unfolds, I connect with them and with my own difficulty in receiving. I give this over to them.

“Sometimes it is hard to imagine that the entire universe responds to your request. It is easy to doubt that the angels and saints of old and present are waiting with excited ears and hearts to respond when you reach out. It seems unbelievable that the great beings of heaven and earth are available to serve you. I know it is difficult to believe, but it is true. We love you. We are here waiting for you to reach out. Our energy and purpose is to respond to your pleas and we delight in doing so.

To be of such value, such worth, such beauty and to command such power, this is true greatness. You are this greatness. You are the Creator’s creation. Your purpose in life is to discover this pearl of Divine wisdom and profound power and use it with your intention to fully love and serve.

As you allow us to love and serve you, you learn how to love and serve others. It is the spiritual cycle of life. Come to us. Let us bless you abundantly. Let us shower you with the fullness of love and care.”

No comments: