Friday, January 7, 2011

A life of magnificence....

January 7th

In quiet stillness, there is great power.

Wisdom of Mary Magdalene

I feel in awe of this time with my guides. I just never knew that they wanted to speak to me in this way. All I am doing is showing up and sharing myself and then I receive such wisdom and gifts for my soul. Today I am so grateful for this and I bring that gratitude to my guides.

“Is it possible there is a life of magnificence for which we are all called? If it is true, how exactly do we heed the call? How do we answer yes to this life of our dreams and deepest desires?

This answer is to come to us. Come to the quiet, breathe deeply and invite your guides to speak, to whisper, and to soothe. In your quiet stillness, there is great power. In your simple intention to listen and connect, there are profound stirrings and transformational happenings.

You have a life of magnificence waiting to be bestowed upon you. It is as simple as sitting, it is as simple as asking, and it is as simple as receiving.”

No comments: