Monday, February 28, 2011

Embracing the Abundance of Spiritual Resources

In the journaling portion of the writing below, I see my own human perspective and some of the challenge on the path. It's hard to feel "spiritual" all the time. Often it's too much for my human mind to truly embrace the abundance of spiritual resources but repeatedly, my guides call me to believe in the wealth of connection available to us all. Simply showing up in my prayer and meditation practice accesses the amazing and inspiring mystical realm. Below is the meditation for February 28th. I hope it inspires you today.

To be a disciple of the spiritual life, you must come to us often.

Wisdom of Mary Magdalene

Sometimes I feel far removed from my spiritual guides and spiritual center. With all the things to do in a day and in my life, connecting in a real way to my spiritual allies and friends seems like a fictional story and not a reality. I come to Mary and my guides with this apathy and these doubts today. Mary smiles and says,

“Even though you feel far away from us, you are near always in our souls and hearts. We hold you and carry special blessings to you even when you do not know it. We are here always and we love you completely.

Like all things of value, effort and discipline are involved. To be a disciple of our own spiritual unfolding, there is daily practice, focus and discipline. When you meet us daily and moment-by-moment, our connection will be easy and simple to enter into. When you withhold yourself from our daily, regular connection, there is time for resignation, frustration, doubt and self-will to enter. More time is necessary to reenter the realm of ease and communion with us.

There is great self-love that comes from allowing us to bless you moment by moment. From these continued blessings from us, you will give to others from your fullness within.

Come often. Come easily. Come.”

No comments: