Monday, February 7, 2011

Immediate Gratification

I want immediate gratification and results in my life. I always have and probably always will experience a sense of urgency and restlessness inside. It's one of the reasons that the Four Step Process to a Unique Prayer and Meditation Practice in BLESSINGS FROM MARY is so welcome and special to me. The four steps are:

1. CREATING the CEREMONY with INTENTION followed by
2. AUTHENTIC JOURNALING, then
3. SWITCHING THE ENERGY and last but not least
4. SURRENDERING to the DISCIPLINE and CREATING DIVINITY CIRCLES.

Each step is about honoring ourselves by taking the time to create the space, being honest about what we bring to the process, turning our challenges and ego over to our Spirit Guides and Divine Source and then practicing, practicing and practicing more.

The practice is five out of seven days a week. I am gentle with myself when I miss that consistency and give myself permission to go often to the circle with a candle and sage. I give myself permission for this unconditional love and connection with the Divine.

Taking this time for myself is an act of love and care. We can increase our capacity to love ourselves as we develop consistency with this practice or any consistent prayer practice that we have. Immediate gratification comes over time. We begin to integrate the belief that we are worth the time to take and receive the unlimited spiritual love available to us as we bring ourselves to this practice over and over again.

Love and blessings on your journey, Sally

April 25th

Allowing yourself to dwell with Spirit is a great act of love for all.

Wisdom of Mary Magdalene


No comments: