Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Each and Every Experience Contains a Blessings...

Today I come to Mary in my prayer and meditation and feel her presence. I am open to her guidance and the ways in which she comes to me and speaks to me. 

"I am with you now. I am a thought and a breathe away. We wait for your invitation. We wait to be called into your heart, your soul and your spirit. We wait for you.

Our message today to you is about blessings. You are a woman open to the blessings of each and every experience.

The blessings through your pain.
The blessings through your anger.
The blessings through your fear.
The blessings through your generosity.

As you continue to trust each and every experience, no matter how dramatic, joy-filled or horror-filled it may seem, you will receive the blessing that accompanies.

Your courage is great in that you are willing to see each experience as a spiritual one. In surrounding yourself with this truth and embracing each experience in this way, you will be filled with spiritual connection and blessings."

No comments: