Friday, July 10, 2009

July


"Come to us in your loneliness. As we nourish you, you will nourish others."


Mary Magdalene


I feel sad a lot and lonely. We are on vacation and with friends and I am not really enjoying their company or the company of my family. I feel disconnected. I’m lonely for my routine and want to be connected but not certain where I fit, where to go, how to be and connect with others. I see myself a part from, just as I recall as a child. So much on the outside looking in and into what, I am not sure. I bring this to my guides for comfort.


“We are here for you. We have always been and always will be. This journey, this conscious and awake journey that we are on together has many unknowns. There is an ancient work to do at certain times and there are lessons, plenty of learning and lessons along the way.


Honor your love of nature. Allow yourself to resonate deeply with the stillness, the rhythm and season of life and the whispers that come in the silence.


If there is other passion inside you looking for expression, then honor this. It is time to honor the stirring within, the passion and desire that rise forth in the silence and stillness. It is time to feed and honor this place in your soul.


Listen for other guidance and leadings as well. They will come to you when you listen and are open to hearing.


This journey is a silent and lonely one at times. You have your path and yours alone to walk, to embrace and to honor. When you are lonely, come to us, this is the call.


There is fulfillment and joy, connection and unity that will only come in communion with us. The deep and profound sense of aloneness is the call to be with us.


Love the loneliness.


Love the rhythm of sadness and grief.


Trust the call you are honoring and embracing.


It is our time to feed and nourish you, so that you feed and nourish others.”



No comments: