Friday, March 19, 2010

Spiritual Belonging

Breathe deeply, surrender all to us and walk the path. We are with you.

the wisdom of Mary Magdalene

I feel scared and anxious today and I want to blame another individual for my discomfort. Part of me wants to run away and another part of me wants to attack. I feel shame, fear, needy and alone like a small child. I want someone to rescue me and to feel safe and protected. I bring this to my prayer and meditation today.

‘We are here for you. You are welcome as child who needs a family. We are here for you.

You are welcome as an adult who is unsure of the path. We are here for you.

You are welcome as a lost child on your path and looking for direction. We are here for you.

The secret of walking the path is simple; walk the path.

There are many healings and wounding that will happen, and will move through you as you are walking the path.

There is a desire to manipulate, control or direct this path, but really all you are to do is walk it, come to us, surrender it all and trust.

All that needs to move through you, will move through you as you walk the path.

All that needs to find its way out or in or around, will. Just walk the path, one day at a time. Walk your path and trust.

We are here for you.”

No comments: