Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Abundance in Spiritual Resources...

At times I am frustrated with my own focus on me. I want to be acknowledged, validated, heard and judge that I am giving more than I am receiving. I'm embarrassed with my own immaturity and yet I know honesty with myself is the beginning of changing these old thoughts and beliefs. I know there is a Spiritual Solution to this. When I look outside myself for fulfillment, I set myself up for disappointment. If I am committed to spiritual and emotional maturity, then the daily discipline of my own PRAY and MEDITATION practice is the only resource that can really heal these old wounds and hurts inside. Today I am reminded that the Spiritual Resources available to all of us are without end and as I bring myself to my Spiritual Source and allow myself to receive healing, I am able to assist in directing others to this magnificent resource. This is from "Blessings From Mary" on September 6th shared with you in humility.

All that you have to offer others comes first from loving, nourishing and trusting yourself.

Wisdom of Mary Magdalene

I feel excited today with the stirring of this spiritual connection inside of me, I am given messages and gifts based in my own experiences especially through the challenges and struggles. I bring this to Mary and my guides today.

“Hear us now. We are here for you and our message is to be shared through you.

We say, ‘trust yourself.’ There is a time when the unraveling of addictive tendencies of mind, heart and body is complete and then the beginning of profound spiritual connection occurs. This connection happens with self, with Spirit, with the communities of soul partners and with the masses waiting to hear these spiritual messages.

Do you understand? This is part of your message. These are lessons you are to teach others.

Begin with self. Selfishly focus on self, nurturing sobriety, nurture abstinence and allow the emptiness inside to be filled with Spirit and Divine connection.

Then you will receive the messages to share with others. Your gifts and unique purpose will be made clear and your energies will be used for service. This is the message and lesson you will bestow on those with ears to hear and hearts to receive.

Follow this guidance. Trust this process and the ways in which you are being called. All are called in this way and many will answer this call.

We are here for you. Share this message with others.”


No comments: