Monday, April 4, 2011

Regrets...

Today I am aware of some regrets I have. As I look back and think about what I might have done differently in this specific situation, I find it easy to "beat myself up" and dwell on what I wish I had done and did not do. I search my book, "BLESSINGS From MARY" and find this reading from October 23rd that I find comforting. I know today that I can not transform anything until I allow myself to be with it as it is. As I embrace my regret, I find hope and possibility for the present and future. Blessings to you as you find hope and possibility in any regrets that you have, Sally

October 23rd

Great gifts come from taking risks and making mistakes.

Wisdom of Mary Magdalene

I am on a plane and heading overseas. I feel lonely for my guides and eager to get answers to questions posed a few days ago about when to speak, when to confront and when to be quiet. I bring this question back to Mary and my guides today.

“Your resources are plentiful and without limit. The time to know comes through quiet and meditation. Sometimes clarity for the right action comes after taking the wrong action. This is the way of learning and maturity. It comes in trial and error and in taking risks to react and respond without perfect clarity ahead of time.

There are great gifts that come only from making mistakes and taking risks. All helps to clarify where your purpose lies, what values are yours intrinsically and what difference you are called to make.

Come to us with these urges to speak. Come to us with this obsession to convince and be heard. Come to us with all the questions and confusion you may have.

As you surrender and open to the greater wisdom and guidance available, all will become peaceful and clear. We are with you always.”


No comments: