Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Claiming Divine Power

Today I brought a concern to my prayer and meditation practice. I asked for guidance and found myself drawn to Blessings From Mary and the reading today. The Divine Powers that be seem to remind me that they are available to me whenever I ask and want to fulfill the desires of my heart. What a blessings to be reminded of this. I hope it brings you the joy and comfort that it brought me today.

June 1st

Call to us and demand our attention. We gather to serve you.

Wisdom of Mary Magdalene

I have a professional presentation and I feel scared. Will I do it right? Will I seek their approval or speak from my heart? Will they like me? I bring this to Mary and my guides this morning.

“Your courage and commitment to make a difference will be honored. We will be with you. Speak from your heart and trust your knowing from within. You will have allies of ancient and allies of present there to heal your fear and empower your words. Trust that all is well. Speak from all is well.

Trust your own thinking and power in this time. Embrace what is given through you in this time.

There is ease and a natural unfolding that happens. Flow with it all. Trust each moment as a moment to be present. Trust yourself in each moment and when you do not trust yourself in that moment, call us to you. Do not be timid in your need and want and demand for us

We are here for you. We are here for you.

Demand our attention. We bless you and as you allow Spirit to move through you, others are blessed as well.”

No comments: