Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Surrendering to what is....

Sometimes I want life to be easy and only joyful. I think because of all the "work" that I have done, I'm entitled to this. There are seasons in life. While learning to receive the abundance and joy available to me is still a challenge from time to time, I know that my capacity for living fully continues. As a mature woman, I surrender to the joy and to the grief and losses. I allow it all to flow within me and embrace with a trust for the spiritual journey. Blessings to you on your journey.


August 30th

Your journey into darkness reawakens your senses and allows the recognition of light.

Wisdom of Mary Magdalene

“Sometimes the rhythm of life calls for rest, deep breath, relaxation and surrender. It calls us to sit in quiet reflection and pulls us into the moment, uncomfortable as it may be.

This is the call from us this day.

We are with you in these moments. We are with you in this tiredness, exhaustion, frustration, depression and aloneness. We are with you now.

Your journey into depression and darkness reawakens your senses and allows recognition of the other parts of the journey. Joy, inspiration and the miracle of your life will also be more alive in you.

We bless you in your darkness. We bless you in all your seasons and rhythms.”

No comments: