Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ancient Mothers....

I was reading in my meditations received from my guides yesterday and read the most beautiful one from a year ago. Often after the inspirations are channelled, I do not remember them. This is a great blessing as I can go back a year or two and read them fresh and as though for the first time. 

A friend share yesterday about another woman who is a colleague of ours who is challenged with some health issues and there is much around her that is requiring attention as well. As I sent a note of support and encouragement, I remember this beautiful meditation given so generously to me that I had just read. It reminds me of the synchronicity and abundance available to us in the spiritual and soulful realms. I shared it with her and now I share it here with you as well.


Ancient mothers gather to nurture, bless and comfort you.


Mary Magdalene



“Today you are my daughter, my daughter of earth, soul and spirit. You are sacred daughter and the ancient mothers gather to nurture you, bless you, comfort you and guide you.


We are here to hold, to honor and embrace.  Sacred mothering requires a deep and lasting belief in the ancient resources of Spirit and Soul. 


We call together all that is needed and wanted when bestowing mercy and blessings as asked. 


We are here for you.


We are here for those you love. Your prayer for others, other daughters of Earth and Spirit, all are blessed by your prayer and intention.


It’s time to allow these blessings to come. It’s time to follow the guidances of ancient mother. We gather now to hold you, to intend with you, to bless and bestow mercy and courage on your heart and soul.


Our work is ahead and as you come to us dear daughter, we bless and anoint you with Sacred Mother to hold and guide, comfort and bless others.” 



Blessings to you as you open yourself to receive the ancient and abundant care of mother and father energy all around. 


Lovingly, 


Sally

No comments: