Friday, April 3, 2009

SEASONS for all things....

     Not long ago I was having difficulty letting go of a relationship that I knew in my mind and heart had long run its course. While I would continue to really love and care for this person, I knew that the energy that I bestowed was not received with the maturity and gratitude I deserved. I was giving and not receiving and while I think that charity and service are important values of mine, discerning these distinctions and having good boundaries in honoring my energy is essential. I was being used by someone and they did not possess the emotional and spiritual maturity to honor my energy and graciousness.
     I brought this to my prayer and meditation practice one morning, lamenting this woman and my own resistance to letting her go and honoring myself. Mary Magdalene and my guides spoke to me and reminded me that, "....there is a season to all things and in order to experience a new birthing, one must allow and welcome death."
     Wow. There was more they spoke to me as well. They reminded me that during the difficult times of letting go and embracing an ending or a death of sorts, I must come to them. In the feeding of my spiritual connection, most especially during difficult times, I would be feeding my own spiritual and emotional maturity. There was not a loss or death that my Spiritual Guides had not endured. Understanding and witnessing my grief in letting go would provide comfort and joy to me.
    I share this with you out of desire to be of service. Our spiritual connections begin within and as we honor and embrace this soulful journey, we come closer and closer to living authentically and expressing our Divine Destiny and Soul Purpose. 
    Breathe deeply and come to your own spiritual connection with your own unique set of Guides and Spiritual Companions. They are waiting for you. Your spiritual guides and soul partner are waiting to witness your grief in letting go as well as celebrating the seasons of birth and transformation in you life. There are seasons for all things.

   With love and in service of the Divine, 

Sally

No comments: